Industry Institute Interaction Cell
Better interaction between Technical institutions and industry is the need of the hour. Industry Institute Interaction cell at institute works for increasing the interaction with industry in all possible ways with the spirit of delivering mutual benefit.
- Organizing Workshops, conferences and symposia with joint participation of the faculty and the industries.
- Encouraging engineers from industry to visit Engineering Institution to deliver lectures.
- Participation of experts from industry in curriculum development.
- Arranging visits of staff members to various industry.
- Visits of faculty to industry for study and discussions or delivering lectures on subjects of mutual interest.
- Visits of industry executives and practising engineers to the Institute for seeing research work and laboratories, discussions and delivering lectures on industrial practices, trends and experiences.
- Memoranda of Understanding between the Institute and industries to bring the two sides emotionally and strategically closer.
- Visiting faculty/professors from industries.
- R&D Laboratories sponsored by industries at the Institute.
- Scholarships/fellowships instituted by industries at the Institute for students.
- Professional consultancy by the faculty to industries.
- Industrial testing by faculty & technicians at site or in laboratory.
- Joint research programmes and field studies by faculty and people from industries.
Institute is member of industry associations such as
Cell works to train the students to enhance the employability skills for campus placement. Students are trained in soft skill as well as subject domain training. Students are trained by agencies like
- CMIA ( Chamer of Marathwada Industries & Agriculture Association)
- CII ( Confederation of Indian Industries)
- Globarena Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad
- AMCAT, New Delhi
- Indo German Tool Room
- Marathwada Auto Cluster
- Universal Education, Bangalore
No. of training organized in subject domain: 28
No. of students trained in subject domain: 1000+
No. of training organized in soft skill: 10
No. of students trained in soft skill: 800+