PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES(PEO's),
- Our graduates will excel in professional career in technology and management with appropriate consideration for safely, culture, energy optimization and environment.
- Our graduates will excel in higher studies, research and competitive examinations.
- Our graduates will become successful entrepreneur.
- Our graduates will practice good human values, professional ethics and social responsibilities .
1. Engineering Knowledge:
Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem Analysis:
Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions:
Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design systems components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural, social and environmental consideration. To use modern engineering IT tools to solve and model electrical engineering problems.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems:
Use research based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage:
Create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including predictions and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
6. The engineer and society:
Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and consequent responsibility relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability:
Understands the impact of professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work:
Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and multidisciplinary settings.
Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentations, make effective presentations and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance:
Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning:
Recognize the need for and have preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological changes.
Program Specific Outcomes
1. Identify, formulate problems in power system domain and apply subject knowledge to provide solutions
2. Classify, make use of various electrical machines, power electronics circuits and electrical drives for engineering applications and investigate for suitability and troubleshooting
3. Analyze and apply concepts of electronics, control systems and instrumentation for engineering applications