To develop cultured and technically competent computer professionals and scholars with sustained growth in employability, high impact research outcome and become genuine asset to industry and society
The mission of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering is to develop undergraduate and postgraduate students having professional accomplishment through-
- Developing Creativity and Logical Reasoning amongst the learner
- Updating curricula according to industry requirements and standards
- Promote leadership quality, social accountability and ethics in disciplined environment, quality Education.
- Creating environment conducive to research
Program Educational Objective(s)
After graduation and few years of graduation, the Computer Science & Engineering graduates would
- PEO 1: Technical Expertise: Implement fundamental domain knowledge of core courses for developing effective computing solutions by incorporating creativity and logical reasoning.
- PEO 2: Successful Career: Deliver professional services with updated technologies in computer science based career.
- PEO 3: Soft Skills: Develop leadership skills and incorporate ethics, team work with effective communication & time management in the profession.
- PEO 4: Life Long Learning: Conduct research among computing professionals as per market needs.
After graduation Students will be able to
PO1: Apply knowledge of mathematics, science and algorithm in solving complex Computer engineering problems.
PO2: Generate solutions by conducting experiments and applying techniques to analyze and interpret data.
PO3: Design component, or processes to meet the needs within realistic constraints.
PO4: Identify, formulate, and solve Software Engineering, Networking and Data Mining problems.
PO5: Comprehend professional and ethical responsibility in computing profession.
PO6: Express effective communication skills.
PO7: Participate in global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
PO8: Recognize the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
PO9: Knowledge of contemporary issues and emerging developments in computing profession.
PO10: Utilize the techniques, skills and modern computer Engineering tools, Software and techniques necessary for Engineering practice.
PO11: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings.
PO12: Design research problems and conduct research in computing environment.